CAT: Common Admission Test (CAT) started by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) is a computer based selection test held in India for students aspiring for business administration programs.
MAT: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national-level entrance examination conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). The MAT exam is conducted for admission to various MBA, PGDM and allied management programmes offered by AIMA registered B-schools.
XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national-level management entrance test conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, for admission to management programs at XLRI and other XAT participating institutes across the country.
Adamas School of Professional Studies has built a brand in collaboration, dedicated to offer quality test prep training in MBA entrance exam to the students. Here we aim at providing the most comprehensive coaching to the aspirants to help them crack MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT etc and to gain admissions in the top B-Schools in India.
The school guides you towards a dream B school that will have the following advantages:
• College selection – CAT/MAT/XAT clearance will make you eligible to join your dream colleges.
• Future opportunity – A B-School degree opens up the job opportunities in MNCs, Private and Public Sectors.
• High salary – The scales of salaries goes up as you add this degree to your career.
1. AU under-graduate student
2. AU post-graduate students